In Touch with Parkinson’s Seminar – MACKAY
A comprehensive information and education Seminar focusing on the complexities of Parkinson’s
SATURDAY 18TH OCTOBER 2014 (9am-1.30pm)
Souths Leagues Club, 181 Milton Street, MACKAY
Join us for an educational experience as we delve inside the world of Parkinson’s – the 2nd most common degenerative neurological condition in Australia.
• Learn from world renowned experts in the field of Parkinson’s neurology and neurosurgery as they explain the complexities of Parkinson’s disease.
• What are the treatment choices available for people living with Parkinson’s?
• Ways of better managing the symptoms through speech pathology and physiotherapy
• Balance, gait and falls
• Parkinson’s Research
Who should attend:
• Health Professionals (GPs, nurses)
• Allied Health Professionals (speech pathologists, OTs, physiotherapists, social workers, counsellors, exercise physiologists, etc)
• People with Parkinson’s and related disorders
• Care givers and family members.
Register online by completing the online registration and payment process at http://www.trybooking.com/FYWX
Online registrations close 16 October 2014.